When Peeing When Peeing

Thanks for that, this is so hilarious! Guess we can be happy it doesn't make the same thing with shit, huh.

Harri21hi Dies Harri21hi Dies

I hardly catch the point of this video, and it's not very well animated.

MATH MATH

The lip-sync's not bad, and the idea is kinda funny!

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

WOW! I love the whole thing! The industrial/grunge and futuristic style, the graphics, the game itself, all of these things are excellent. But the best thing is that this game is based on players contributions. It feels somewhat customized and fun to play! The level/aesthetics editors are great to use!

I would suggest that you allow players to create GIFs, though. On the TVs, some GIFs would look awesome!

Snake Runner Snake Runner

Very addictive!

I went through level 17 on extreme difficulty, then saw level 18.. I gave up xD. I guess it's possible to finish it after some hundred attempts..!

Pac-Man  Test Pac-Man Test

Level 1: The cherry is programmed as an obstacle we can't pass through or take it.
Level 2: The level starts, but there's no pac-man to control.

LILCAPADRE023 responds:

i will fix the no pacman in level 2 and fix the cherry bug in v1.1

VGDnB VGDnB

The part from 1:30 to 3:00 is very catchy, and the rest of the track is awesome as well! Don't hate me if I remove half a star because of the "what the fuck" style change, "EEEH?!". :P

Breezee responds:

Hahaha, no worries. I got off track because of bad writers block. I'll use the random stuff for something else when I know how I want to continue the original, serious half of the this track!
Cheers!

WUN PEASE WUN PEASE

Naruto is my favourite manga/anime and I'm fan of Luffy, especially when he beats KAKASHI from Garfield.

SpeedoSausage responds: